View Statement - Make Visa Payment - View Transactions or Payments - Lost or Stolen - Mobile Digital Wallet information
It's easy to register for Online Account Access. If you're a first time user and have never registered for access before, please use the button above to get started. For added security, you may be required to enter your full credit card number as well as answer security questions. Please contact the number on the back of your card if you have any questions. Scroll down for our comprehensive mobile wallet info for multiple platforms.
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit Credit? Call the Credit Union. After hours for ATM/Debit call 800-523-4175 or after hours for credit card 800-289-5929.
Apple Pay – Click below for a detailed description on how to load your apple pay, whether its your mobile phone or apple watch.
Samsung Pay – Shows how to load a card onto your Samsung account.
Scroll down the page, it says "Set Up Samsung Pay". There are links there to install Samsung Pay and a different link to "set up Samsung Pay".
Google Pay – Click below for a detailed description on how to load your card onto Google Pay on any android device (Lollipop 5.0+).
There are options to load a card via "Computer, Android, or iPhone & iPad". Google Pay doesn't work as a wallet on Apple devices. Google pay on an Apple device would just be a way to send money. As of Oct. 2018, Google Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (Lollipop 5.0+).
Fitbit Pay – Explains how to set up Fitbit Pay and use the wallet.
Check out the "How do i set up Fitbit Pay tab" for some easy to follow instructions.
Garmin Pay – Setup Garmin Pay here
- Scroll down to Garmin Pay Compatibility
- Click on the device that you have
- Scroll down below the price to a grey menu bar that should already be on “Overview”
- On the right side there is a link for “Manuals”, click it
- Select the “download” link for the “Owner’s Manual (Web)”
- In the search box in the top right corner type “Pay” and hit enter
- Click “Garmin Pay” in the listings
- Select the link to set up, pay with or add a card to your Garmin Pay wallet