Free 24 hour account access with the click of a mouse. Enjoy easy online banking. It’s safe, secure, and convenient! Click to self enroll below or visit the credit union to apply and obtain a password.
- Check balances
- Transfer money
- Make loan payments
- View your account history
- View statements online. Switch to e-statements and view statements at your convenience.
- Access online bill pay
For the first time Logging on to Home Banking:
- User Name = 4 digit account (same as always)
- First time Password = Last 4 digits of SS# and then application will ask to change your password
- There will be 3 Security questions as well
- Once sign in is successful when doing Quick Transfer NOTE: Suffix is the 3 numbers on your accounts.
- Savings Starts as 000
- Checking starts as 100
- Loans start as 500
Please read the South Bend Firefighters Credit Union Home Banking Disclosure
Get your statement online! Use online banking to access the “Get Member Statements” link. Click that option to receive eStatements instead of paper statements, or ask your credit union member service representative to set your account up for online statements only.